Are you ready to register your child for the ACT? Here’s the basic information you need to know about the ACT registration process.
- Students may register online at the ACT website or via a postal mail registration packet. International students must register online.
- When registering online, registration fees must be paid via credit card. If you prefer to write a check or are filing for testing accommodations for the first time, your child should be able to obtain Registering for the ACT Assessment from his or her guidance or college office.
- Regular registration deadlines are typically about five to six weeks before a test date. Late registration deadlines are typically about three weeks before a test date. Visit our ACT Test Dates page to view the regular and late registration deadlines for specific test dates.
- The basic ACT registration fee (no Writing) is $39.50. The fee for the ACT Plus Writing is $56.50. The late registration fee is an additional $25. Visit our ACT Registration Fees page for more fee information.
- Did you miss the regular ACT registration deadline? Find out about ACT late registration.
StudyPoint is a national leader in one-to-one, in-home test prep and academic tutoring. The test-taking techniques and strategies taught in our SAT tutoring and ACT tutoring programs enable students to earn higher test scores and gain admissions to competitive colleges and universities. Our expert subject tutors and personalized lesson plans help students earn better grades and become happier, more confident students. Whether you’re looking for a math tutor or any other type of academic tutoring, StudyPoint can help. To learn about tutoring programs in your area, feel free to contact us for more information.