Detroit ACT Tutoring
StudyPoint provides personalized ACT tutoring in Detroit using a curriculum that's tailored to your child's educational goals. By working with one of our qualified instructors, your child will benefit from:
- Unlike other ACT prep options available in Southfield, Rochester, and other Detroit-area communities, we customize our programs to each ACT student's individual needs.
- Your child will be paired with an ACT tutor from the Detroit area who best complements your child's personality and learning style.
- Your child's ACT tutoring sessions will be arranged to fit into your family's busy schedule.
- Your child's ACT tutoring program will move at a pace appropriate for his or her needs and learning abilities.
A Personalized Assessment and Homework System
- Your child will take a minimum of three full-length ACT practice exams, giving him or her plenty of preparation as well as a gauge of improvement over time.
- Our homework assignments let your child practice his or her new skills each week on ACT-style passages.
- Computerized diagnostic tools provide detailed information about your child's performance, including strengths and areas in need of improvement.
Math and Academic Subject Tutoring in Detroit
If your child needs help in math, reading, or nearly any other school subject, we also offer academic tutoring in Detroit. Our academic programs use the homework that your child is already working on to help him or her develop new skills, as well as to fill in any knowledge gaps from previous school years.
We have qualified educators ready to work with you in towns like Grosse Point, Rochester Hills, and Ann Arbor. Our Detroit-area tutors have helped students at some of the most competitive schools in the region, including Grosse Point South, Notre Dame Prep, and Seaholm High.
Whatever your child's learning goals, one of our experienced instructors can be the educational resource your child needs to succeed throughout the school year.
About StudyPoint's Detroit Tutoring Services
- StudyPoint has been offering tutoring services for over a decade, and we are a national leader in academic and ACT tutoring.
- We have worked with more than 20,000 students in 23 metropolitan areas.
- Our Detroit ACT tutoring programs have helped students achieve impressive score increases and go on to attend outstanding local schools like the University of Michigan and Albion, as well as prestigious colleges outside of Michigan like Northwestern, Ohio State, and Columbia.
Our Detroit ACT and Academic Tutors
We select our tutors carefully, and our Detroit team includes some of the most experienced educators in the area. In addition to our expert tutoring staff, your family will benefit from the help of our local Program Manager who will match your child with the best tutor for his or her learning style, personality, and unique educational goals. Your Program Manager will also be in touch frequently to check on your child's progress throughout the course of your tutoring program.
What Parents Say about StudyPoint's Tutoring in the Detroit Area
We were very pleased with our physics tutor, Jill . She was able to relate [our son]'s studies to things he was interested in, therefore making it easier for him to learn. He looked forward to her coming each week and he did well in that class. I think the way he conneted with her was a very important factor for us, and she was very knowledgable about the subject. Amanda [our Program Manager] listened to our needs and concerns, and came up with a perfect tutor match for our son. She checks in with us frequently, and stays in touch when he is not being tutored.
—A mother in Farmington on StudyPoint's physics tutoring programs,
"Talented, motivated tutors" Overall Rating: out of 5
[StudyPoint] is a great program and has very talented and motivated tutors. Online homework and other resources available are great tools that augment [the tutoring programs] well. Tutors are flexible with schedules, very well trained and really seem to care about their students.
—Joanne H. of Grosse Pointe on StudyPoint's ACT tutoring programs,
I would like to take this opportunity to let you know what an excellent job Frank did tutoring my daughter. He did not waste any time, and at every session worked on exactly what she needed. He was able to match her pace and learning style exactly, and she ended each tutoring session feeling energized and positive. My daughter is a bright student, and Frank was able to quickly determine what would benefit her most, and did not spend valuable time on skills she has already mastered. He kept each tutoring session interesting and engaging. He gave her just the right mix of an expectation that she accomplish "homework" before each session, and also understanding of what a busy time this is for students in their junior year. I know she really appreciated his willingness to be flexible in arranging times and locations to meet. She also enjoyed Frank's personality and genuine desire to assist her with raising her ACT scores. Frank is a gifted tutor, and you are lucky to have him working for Study Point!
—Lori G. of Brighton on StudyPoint's ACT tutoring programs,
The tutor my son was assigned by StudyPoint is simply the best. She is knowledgeable about Algebra II, and has a solid teaching foundation. She works at building her student's self-confidence and provides understandable methods for tackling mathematical equations. She works methodically until she feels the student has a solid understanding of the material. She is an extremely dedicated teacher and has boosted my son's math grade up two levels! I have called her on several occasions for extra tutor sessions before a math test, and she never hesitates to drop everything to come and assist. I can't thank her enough for giving my son back his confidence. My son actually enjoys his study sessions with her because he is able to walk away with a sense of accomplishment through her solid teaching methods. She connects well with her students and should be considered a great asset to StudyPoint.
—Michelle S. of Troy on StudyPoint's algebra tutoring programs,
Request More Information
To request more information or to enroll in a program, contact us locally at:
Metro Detroit Area
Sterling Heights, MI 48313